Openchain is an open source distributed ledger technology. It is suited for organizations wishing to issue and manage digital assets in a robust, secure and scalable way. This platform gives the chance to know the confirmations of instant transaction & doesn’t any mining fees. It is secured through digital signatures and most suited for private blockchain.
Features of Openchain include:
1. Instant confirmation of transactions.
2. No mining fees.
3. Extremely high scalability.
4. Secured through digital signatures.
5. Immutability: Commit an anchor in the Bitcoin Blockchain to benefit from the irreversibility of its Proof of
6. Assign aliases to users instead of using base-58 addresses.
7. Multiple levels of control:
• Fully open ledger that can be joined anonymously.
• Closed-loop ledger where participants must be approved by the administrator.
• A mix of the above where approved users enjoy more rights than anonymous users.
8. Hierarchical account system allowing to set permissions at any level.
9. Transparency and auditability of transactions.
10. Handle loss or theft of private keys without any loss to the end users.
11. Ability to have multiple Openchain instances replicating from each other