You have vision, innovation, passion, technical ability, a drive to deliver, as well as collaboration and execution. You are not risk averse and want to build products that will change the world.
Get a first hand view of what it takes to build and deliver software in the blockchain technical security space and help us build and protect the infrastructure of a new economy.
Desired Profile :
- Core Java, Java Scripts, C++,webservices rest/soap, servlet , OOPS
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, run-time optimization, concurrency and synchronization.
- Experience with large distributed database design is preferred.
- Solid computer science background including Algorithm, Data Structure, Operation System etc.
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
Experience : 1- 2 Years
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science. Idle candidate is with Minimum 60+ percent throughout.
- Self-starter, able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Ability to apply technical theories, principles and techniques into real world applications.
- Keep up to date on emerging capabilities in this fast growing area and identify where and how new capabilities can be applied.
- Think through and anticipate how attackers and others may attempt to subvert or mis-use applications.
- Enthusiasm for working in a space full of unknown unknowns, pivoting as needed, and being comfortable with not knowing the road to the end goal.
- Candidate must be interested in working in a collaborative environment and possess good client interfacing skills, good communication skills and able to work in both a team environment as well as individually.
How to Join the Team
If we got you interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about your past, present and ideal future work.
Bonus: tell us about things you’d like to fix or add to our website, smart contract framework, services, community, etc.
We try to respond to everyone within the next 3 Days.
No phone calls to recruiters, please..